DIY: Graphic Tee

I've always wanted to make my very own design on a tee and Ive found this to be the easiest way, you can create anything you want with just a simple print out or drawing.

  • Tee shirt of choice
  • Acrylic Paint ( the colors you want to the design to be) I used black, gold and white.
  • Fabric Medium
  • Freezer Paper
  • Iron
  • Paint Brush
  • Sponge Applicator
  • Cardboard or any thick paper
  • X acto knife

You want to print out your design or draw it out. Then you want to use an x acto knife to cute out on the freezer paper your design, you want to do this with possible a hard/ cardboard under so you don't damage your table top.
For my design I went with one of my all time favorite bible verse " I can do all things through him who strengthens me" .

Now once you have your design, you want to lay your tee on a flat surface with a card board under incase the paint runs thru and iron down the freezer paper design to your tee. Going in later with the mix of acrylic paint and fabric medium, your going to use the sponge applicator to paint on to the the tee. 
You want to let it dry a bit and then you just peel of the freezer paper.



  1. I love this, it looks so good! I've always wanted to try paint and a freezer paper stencil, but I've been afraid I would mess it up..


Powered by Blogger.