Layuri Hair Extensions - Affordable Hair Extensions

Hello Loves.
I recently found out about this brand of hair extensions called LAYURI. They are a company based in Los Angeles, Cali. And I had never heard of them before. I got a chance to try out their 18in 120gram of hair in the color Beach Blond (which I dyed to match my exact hair color). I am obsessed. Their hair is super soft its 100% remy human hair and the price is at an affordable rate.

Whats great about them being 100% human remy hair is that you can do anything to them, as if its your own hair. You can straighten and curl. Style as desired.

  • 100% remy human hair
  • soft and doesn't tangle after washing.
  • Price $99 for 120g 18in
  • Bring a tester strip to match your hair

  • Nothing negative to say *make sure to research the amount of hair in grams so you have the right amount go thickness.

More indepth video on the extensions and how to apply them.




  1. Hi Rocy, that hair color looks fabulous! People probably can’t tell only by looking that you have hair extensions on, since you have colored them in the same hue of your hair. Glad I stumbled upon your page!

    Renee May@ Virgin Hair Fixx


Powered by Blogger.