Winky Lux Glosses

Hi Lovelies, I wanted to introduce to you guys a new brand of glosses. This brand is called Winky Lux.
What attracked me to them is that their are a new up coming brand and their products are paraben free. They are going to be launching the whole entire line this SUMMER so stay tuned.

I made a short video swatching 10 of their gloss colors. They have about 20 in the collection.

These are priced at $14 US dollars and are the glossiest glosses Ive even tried. They are a tad bit on the sticky side which means they have great lasting power; but aren't so tacky that you can't bear them on.

If you are all interest in trying these awesome glosses I also have a 30% off coupon for you all. ROCYLOVES. 
Disclamer I don't make anything of of this code its just to save you all some $. I mean its always great to get a discount right.



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.