Hidden Crown Hair Review

Hi Lovelies, I wanted to introduce to you all these amazing hair extensions. Hidden Crown Hair these hair extensions aren't like your regular clip ins. These have a transparent wire which looks extremely natural. They are 100% human remy hair so you can style them as you please.
I made a short video review, if you'd like to see how I apply them: click below...

Mine are 140g 20ins long in the color darkest brown #2.

Overall Im in love with them. They feel thick and fabulous. They haven't shed any hair to date. The most comfortable hair extensions I've ever worn; but don't get me wrong clip ins are awesome too but these you don't have to worry about a weft showing thru. Its perfect for when your in a hurry or just want to wear them for a long period of time. 



  1. I've never tried wearing hair extensions, but these look so pretty and natural! :]!

    1. They are, and so easy to put on.. I love them


Powered by Blogger.