What's in my diaper bag?

I recently uploaded  a what's in my diaper video on my channel.

 I wanted to go more in depth on the items that I do carry in my bag and why they have made it into my bag.
As mentioned I use the Lilly Jade Elizabeth bag which for some reason I called Lilly & Jade in my video, but its Lilly-Jade.

Baby & Toddler Favs:
* Yum Earth Organic / Vitamin C pops : This is my healthier alternative to candy for my son. I prefer these to most candies and they are actually very tasty.
* Wubbanub: Elephant my littlest seems to love this and Natursutten  the most which I keep around the house.
* Play Pack Coloring book: His favorites are Paw Patrol, Ninja Turtles and Minions. They bring crayons and stickers for just $1 at target.

Mommy Favs:
* Honest Hand Sanitizer: I love this because it smells good, it quick to handle and the fact that it doesn't leave any residue in your hands.
* Nursing Cover up: I don't have a favorite brand but if you plan on breastfeeding I think a cover up is a must while on the go.
* Nursing Pads: I prefer disposable since you just throw them out after every use.
* Solly Baby Wrap: I love this brand, the fabric is light weight, baby loves it which is most important and its travel friendly.
* Water Wipes: My favorite brand of baby wipes, I carry in my wipes case always.
* Honest Diapers: Wasn't in the video as I had just used up the last one in the bag. But these are my favorites for babe.

These to me are the most important items in my bag. I cannot leave my house without them. Id love to hear some of your favorites.
Also check out my ig we are doing a loop giveaway ending 5.10.16 with great goodies for all breastfeeding mamas.

Find Products here:



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.